Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day! Now Give me Some Food




I went to a BBQ with Mom and Dad last night. Since it was almost Father's Day I figured that I should probably spend more time sitting with Dad then time staring at the grill from three inches away. I totally was able to keep up with my "sit with Dad" resolution until they put the burgers on. And then...well...you know, I'm a pug, I HAD to watch those burgers to make sure that they didn't fall off the grill and land in my belly, I mean, on the ground.
Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck

2 comments:

dw said...

Looks like you had some good bonding time with your dad! Hope you got one (or two or more) of those burgers!!

Kitty+Coco said...

Wow, you totally had restraint Jemima. I can't ignore the call of burgers on the grill for anyone or anything.

Kitty+Coco