Sunday, August 12, 2012

Awesome New Bed




Hi! All,
Jemima Jones Beck here to show you my new bed. It's a Coolaroo. It's helping to keep me cool during this hot summer, and should also help to keep me warm in the winter. AND it can fit all of my toys, my blanket from Jen and Suki Sumo, and me all together on the bed! It's awesome.
The only thing that I don't like about it how sometimes I want to lay on it and one, or sometimes all three, of the kitties are already there. Damn kitties stealing my bed! Ugh!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck

5 comments:

Jen and Suki said...

That's so pawesome that you still have your blanket! I still have my matching blanket too! <3
xo,
SS

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Maybe your parents should get another one for the kitties.
Very cool bed!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!

Grandma Andrea

Oakley and Swisher said...

That COOLeroo bed is SUPER COOL! Kick them kitties out!

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

stellaroselong said...

Hi Jemima Jones Beck:
I sure like your name...I am a little black pug that lives in iowa and have only been blogging for a few months...I sure enjoy reading other pugs and almost pugs blogs....come by and visit me anytime.
stella rose